Understanding Users On A Cultural Level
Be innovative and build relevant audience-focused strategies through established social consumer segmentation.
The #1 Audience Intelligence Platform
Audiense helps marketers and consumer researchers be innovative and develop relevant audience-centric strategies through proprietary social consumer segmentation. Audiense Insights reports give audience segments with these unique properties:
Country, city, self-description and names.
Influencers and categories they are interested in.
Content from the Internet and social media platforms.
Build benchmarks with various segments, nations and competitors.
Match segments with your base and other audiences.
Know the factors that impact your audience's purchase decisions.
Overflowing with useful features
Utilise social data to understand the audiences that matter most. We empower organisations to intelligently engage individuals at an unprecedented scale.
- Explore the different segments within each audience
- Understand the common characteristics that bring these individuals together
- Competitive intelligence by comparing segments with baselines or other audiences
- Identify relevant online/ offline marketing channels to increase engagement and customer acquisition
Audiense Connect is the Twitter Marketing platform trusted by thousands of brands and agencies worldwide.
- Create your own custom chatbots
- Build and explore communities using the world’s richest audience insights
- Carry out community analysis, management, advanced monitoring & listening
- Understand Instagram at an individual level and extract community insights to help develop your Instagram strategy
Audience intelligence solutions designed to grow your business
Transform how you make decisions and discover new opportunities by understanding the audiences that really matter.
Discover how to best engage and activate your audiences across multiple online and offline channels.
Increase your brand awareness, craft the best acquisition strategies and measure your impact on Twitter.