The platform for serious social media marketers
Falcon.io is now Brandwatch Social Media Management. Still providing you with a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and analytics - explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform.
Social media marketing made more manageable
With Falcon, anyone in your team can instantly become a content wizard, team whisperer, analytics geek, customer hero and strategy guru.
Create magical content
Create paid and organic posts for all your social networks in one collaborative content calendar. It’s easier to manage channels, teams, workflows and campaigns with complete clarity.
Manage all channels & moments
Take the stress out of community management, engagement and customer support. You get one social inbox for all your networks, as well as all your customer data in personalised profile cards.
Do wonders with data
Power campaigns with more accessible and easier-to-use data. Get to know your audiences with social listening while tracking content performance.
Your all-in-one social media management platform
Publish & Engage
We know what it’s like to juggle multiple social media accounts at once.Our social media scheduling tool lets you plan and publish all your upcoming social content from one calendar.
- Publish across channels
- Run effective social ad campaigns
- Share and reshare your best assets
- Seamless team collaboration
Engage lets you take care of all your social media engagement in one easy-to-manage and customizable inbox. Boost customer loyalty while empowering team collaboration.
- Manage communities and teams
- Design your own inbox
- Make teamwork smoother
- Really know who you’re talking to
Listen & Measure
Monitor brands across 100 million online sources. With Listen — Powered by Brandwatch, you can spot emerging trends and find meaning in the conversations happening online.
- Know what the world is talking about right now
- Get to know your customers better than you ever have
- Become crisis ready and prepared to bounce back
- Set your customer service team up for success
Break free from the spreadsheets. Measure makes social media analytics accessible to everyone with time-saving, easy-to-create reports.
- See cross-channel insights
- All your metrics in dynamic real-time
- So easy to build
- Create custom reports
Mastering social media advertising shouldn't require a course. WithAdvertise, your team can save time while simplifying ad management andreporting for all your channels and audiences.
- Tie advertising to your social media strategy
- Collaborate across teams and markets
- Save time with our automated features
- Slice and dice over 100 metrics
Benchmark & Audience
You never compete in a vacuum. With Benchmark, you can compare your brand to competitors and industry leaders to build a winning social strategy.
- Identify your brand’s strengths and weaknesses
- Observe your competitors’ marketing strategies
- Gain confidence in your social media strategy
- Look back to look forward
Leave fragmented marketing behind. Audience profile cards give you a handy 360°view of your customers and prospects at an individual and aggregated level.
- One profile card for all customer data
- Create sharper target audiences
- Deliver 1:1 customer care
Take your social media marketing efforts to the next level
Use Audience to create a specific segment you want to target; then expand your reach towards this and similar groups by exporting these segments to your preferred digital advertising platform.
Once you’ve found your audiences, our content calendar will help you attract them with the right mix of channels and timing. You can align all your social media management activities in one place.
Make each customer feel valued through personalised communication. Our profile cards introduce the individual you’re dealing with and their interaction history. You can also use data from existing CRMs.
Complete the form to below and a person from our product sales team will get in touch to set up a demo.