Brandwatch analysed conversations around COVID-19 to understand customers' pain points to create better customer care during the pandemic.
"Brandwatch has enabled us to tailor our social media marketing and communications based on topics that are of interest to our customers."
- Find and analyse conversations around how COVID-19 had affected customers and what their pain points were.
- Inform the decisions of how to assist customers during the peak of the pandemic.
- Establish customer frustrations and successes in order to be able to fine-tune the processes (like rolling out the COVID-19 payment relief solutions) accordingly.
- Listen in on conversations of ‘competitors’ and benchmark COVID-19 relief efforts roll-out against other financiers.
- Conversation volumes around payment relief efforts by their brand and competitors.
- Emerging topics from these conversations.
- Sentiment on these conversations as well as the major sentiment drivers.
- Their brand’s share of voice in these conversations.
Brandwatch offers a powerful suite of tools that every marketing team must have. And if you get stuck, their support team will help out.
🏦 The biggest and most common complaint during the peak of COVID-19 was that financiers were taking a long time to confirm whether customers had qualified for payment relief. This spoke to the anxiety of customers during the uncertain times.
🚗 The most dominant sentiment for the payment relief efforts by vehicle financiers was negative. This informed continual fine-tuning of processes.
🐦 The majority of conversations on this topic happened on Twitter and having a Support channel dedicated to customer queries assisted in streamlining the community management.
Wesbank was able to achieve its goal of staying abreast with COVID-19 and lockdown regulations’ impact on their customers. Further success was achieved through knowledge about how relief efforts were being received without spending too much time on gathering and analysing this data.
Interested in finding out more from our experts?
Book a meeting to chat to an expert to find out how your customers can benefit from our suite of enterprise products.